I think we need to get this girl a hat

>> Thursday, April 8, 2010

She loves walking around with stuff on her head.

It's funny because she'll try to put something in her mouth and not be able to because the bucket is in the way. It's just too cute.

A man (he had to be in his 50s) at the library told me that he didn't need to read on her shirt that she was a "cutie" to see how cute she was. It's amazing the people who talk to us with her around.


Somehow she always seems to have one sock on.




1 comments:

Julie April 11, 2010 at 1:25 AM  

lol before you mentioned it I was going to say that she always has one sock on, I noticed in the previous blog pics as well :)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP