Flying our kite
>> Friday, April 30, 2010
We have this great little kite that we got for about $5 in Florida a few years ago. It flies so well and easily which is perfect for the kids. This park is perfect for kite flying because it's always so windy and it's fun to see all of the other people flying as well.
Sora was very interested in the kite and kept running after it trying to touch it.
Orin's favorite thing to do was to run around and watch the kite move with him.
Sora even wanted to get in on the action.
I love this picture of me and Sora. Too bad her face is all dirty. :-)
This kid has the cutest run ever. I could watch it all day.
After the kite we played on the playground for a while. Orin was his silly self as usual. Then we realized it was 4pm and time to get home for late naps!



2 comments:
so fun, I am not sure if we ever have flown kites!
What a beautiful way to spend a beautiful day! Loved the pictures.
Post a Comment