Fort Worth Arts Festival - part 2
>> Monday, April 12, 2010
The festival was right on the street with a restaurant that is supposed to be the best Tex Mex in the city so we decided to try it out. With all of the people there we had to wait about 30 minutes so we let the kids run around for a while. They had so much fun.
Sora roamed the street. She got so much attention it was ridiculous. A couple of people even took pictures of her.
Micaiah and Orin had a great time staring at "I Stink" while we waited. ("I Stink" is one of their favorite books and that is what they call garbage trucks)
Orin had fun trying to figure out the "code" to open this garage door. Unfortunately, we realized eventually that he kept inadvertently pressing the "call" button and terrorizing the person on the other end!



1 comments:
It's really something how you have these two absolutely beautiful kids, then you happen to adopt another one! She is so precious! No wonder everyone stares at her and even wants to take her picture. They should all be in movies. Haha. Seriously, I know someone who has their 4yr old in commercials and they make a ton of money - the kid I mean. Building a nice college fund! ;)
Post a Comment