My champion sleeper

>> Monday, April 5, 2010

Sora is a great sleeper. The boys weren't necessarily bad sleepers, but no necessarily good either. Orin gave us trouble with naps, but went to bed easily - Micaiah was the opposite. At this point, Sora is doing great with them all. We try to put her to bed around 8:30pm. The boys go in around 9pm and she almost never wakes up. If she does, I just have to rock her for a few minutes and she goes right back to sleep. She has been waking around 7:30am. I'm not sure why - if it's because she wants a bottle or if the boys are waking her up. Either they wake her or she wakes them. Either way it's not great. I have them come out and lay in the living room for a while and then she goes back to sleep. We usually go in and get her around 9am. She is often awake but just laying there not crying. She goes down for her nap around 10:30am or 11am depending on what we have going in the morning. She often sleeps for an hour or more. I wake her at noon if she is still sleeping because I want her to take the afternoon nap. I usually put her down around 3pm or 3:30pm in the afternoon and hope she sleeps for 1 1/2 hours. For some reason she always wakes up crying from this nap. I'm so thankful she is doing so well.

She seems to have gotten attached to the quilt my mom made for the boys. She sleeps on top of it and is often holding onto it when I go into the room to get her. Last week when I went to go in and wake her from her first nap I saw her sleeping like this. Too sweet!

2 comments:

Michelle April 6, 2010 at 8:09 PM  

She is too sweet, and I am so jealous.

Julie April 11, 2010 at 1:15 AM  

she is really precious in these pictures... okay am i reading correctly that you are upset by her getting up at 7:30 and wanting them all to sleep in till 9? I stay in bed until 8 regardless if Eli gets up, sometimes Jasper has crawled out of his crib and they play until I get up.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP