Fort Worth Arts Festival - part 1
>> Monday, April 12, 2010
Don't you love my creative title! I have TONs of pictures of our visit to the Fort Worth Arts Festival on Saturday - too many. But I love so many of them and want them in my blog book so I'm posting them anyway over a few different posts.
We decided to take the train to Fort Worth since we read parking is a mess. I'm so glad we did because not only WAS parking a mess, but the train was probably the most fun part for the boys.
Orin was very interested in the map and figuring out where we were.
When we reached the station we realized that it would be another hour before our train would come. But it was only about 10 minutes before the train came that was going towards Dallas. So we actually got on it, took it to the end, and then stayed on until it was ready to head back to Fort Worth. So instead of eating our packed lunch at the festival, we ate it on the train. It was actually a little extra fun that we didn't anticipate.
This girl is an expert at opening containers. You can't let her have them for a second.
She did surprisingly well on the trip. I was a little worried since she doesn't like to have to sit still for long periods of time....or for short periods of time for that matter!
Kettle Corn for the kids!
O & M were so excited to find the man who was making balloon figures. Of course they both wanted light sabers.
He also made a fun little hat for Sora. She didn't notice it for quite a while and actually kept in on. :-)



1 comments:
Oh, so adorable!!! The train trip pics are gorgeous, and loved seeing Orin's face with the light saber. I had missed Pt1 & 2 before without realizing it. What a special day for you all. Great pics!!
Post a Comment