Playgroup trip to the Dallas Arboretum

>> Tuesday, April 27, 2010

For some reason the Arboretum gave the center a few memberships so our playgroup was able to take advantage last Thursday. It's such a beautiful place and also so expensive - s0 I couldn't pass up a free trip!

The playgroup has been such a blessing since we've moved here in '08. The funny thing is that it looks so different than it did...and is always completely changing. People come and go here so much. It's been nice to have the few women who have are assigned here as we are. But it's also fun to think that I truly have wonderful friends all over the world. In fact, one friend from playgroup recently moved to Chiang Mai so I'll already know someone when we go!





This is Caiah and Luke. He and his family are from Russia. They live on the center and the mom doesn't drive so we end up riding together a whole lot!

This is Caiah with these same deer from when we went to the Arboretum almost one year ago!

Here is another picture from last year - just because the kid is so cute.


Ok, back to the present. Caiah and his friend Jeremy. Jeremy and Caiah are in the same class at school and became fast friends. They recently moved here from Kenya and are working here on the center.


The boys just had to touch the water. :-)




As long as I keep food on the stroller Sora will be happy for hours!

On the way home I called to make sure Damien had gotten Orin from school. Poor kid had been crying since he picked him up because he didn't come with us. I felt so bad. I figured he wouldn't want to come because it's really just flowers. But he felt so left out.

Oh, and here are a couple of pictures of Sora looking cute in her PJs that night.

I'm trying to teach her how to dust because I hate dusting. For some reason she didn't seem to take to it though.

1 comments:

Julie April 29, 2010 at 9:24 AM  

those are great shots!!!! Looks like you all had a great time. I love her matching shoes for her pj's :) so cute!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP