I could get used to this!
>> Thursday, April 8, 2010
"Look mommy, I'm doing the dishes."
I was about to stop him...I've got a pretty specific way of loading them. Plus, since we must have the cheapest washer possible things have to be completely rinsed.
But then I though, "What am I doing? My 3 year old is doing the dishes!"
And he actually did a decent job. Ok, well, things were sort of stacked on top of each other...and not totally rinsed, but I was impressed. And he totally emptied the sink and didn't destroy the kitchen! I definitely see this on his list of chores in the future.



1 comments:
that is awesome, and I love that he is in his undies. I loved how he was sitting in the previous post while Orin is playing a video game with his feet crossed under him. Reminds me when the kiddos are babies sleeping. Awesome!@
Post a Comment