Fort Worth Arts Festival - part 3

>> Tuesday, April 13, 2010

For some reason the kids were looking extra cute on this day. I took so many pictures. I think the beautiful weather must have been a part of it too.

The best part about Mexican restaurants is that you don't have to order food for the kids because they can just fill up on chips. :-) Don't worry, we rarely go to them so I think the kids will be ok with just a couple meals solely consisting of chips.

Sora is so interested in looking at people. And there were definitely plenty of people to watch here! We just turned her high chair around and let her enjoy!



They discovered salt for the first time. We let them put a little on a few chips just for fun.


We brought a few snacks for the boys. Micaiah didn't like his marshmallow egg and somehow Sora got a hold of it. She seemed to like it though!


This child is obsessed with his sunglasses. I think he would wear them all of the time if he could remember to keep them handy. He also often wears them inside which gets him quite a few laughs from strangers.


At one point we heard someone say, "Is that the D family?" I turned around to see our social worker. She said she had noticed Sora and was realizing that she was adopted and then recognized us. :-) I was so glad at that moment everyone had been happy. How awful would it have been if one of the boys was acting up or Sora crying or something.

When we got up to leave someone at a nearby table said, "Ya'll are just the freakin' cutest family." I thought it was an interesting choice of words but nice of him to say so. I was taking a bunch of pictures and someone offered to take a picture of us. Not the best shot but still fun.

This is one of Orin's silly faces that he makes when he knows I'm taking his picture. He's such a cheese ball!

Shaking his head back and forth. He's got such pretty hair!

1 comments:

Nina May 4, 2010 at 2:17 AM  

I read all this before but just now am downloading all the pics and reading again. Micaiah & the glasses! TOO CUTE!! Orin's hair - I wish I had his beautiful hair! LOL

How interesting you met the social worker there! I'm sure she knows families sometimes have "moments," but it IS good she observed you at a really positive time. Haha!

And ya'll are just too "freakin" cute. ;)

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP