I'm so behind in my blogging!
>> Monday, February 22, 2010
I feel like I'm so behind with blogging everything that we've done. I still haven't written about our very interesting outing to Insadong (a huge market in downtown Seoul) on Sunday. Yesterday after we met Sora we went out to this pretty crazy mall and ate at a great Korean restaurant. And now we just got back from an exhausting 6 hour trip to Uijeongbu (2 hour subway ride each way) to visit the orphanage Sora was in for three months. We pick Sora up at 4pm (just about 1 hour from now) so I wonder if I'll ever get caught up. If not, I'll have to do it once we get home.



4 comments:
so excited for you!!!!
Renee, It has been 8 hrs since you were supposed to get Sora! I know it is the middle of the night now and it was probably a crazy time when you brought her back to the your place,but I'm hoping for just a word that everything went OK and you are all alright. Praying for you all! Love, Mom.
I agree with your mother. I am concerned also. I hope that everything went well and the adjustment isn't to tough. Love you guys Aunt Beth
Praying for you ... enjoy the moments!
Post a Comment