Pictures from our first day with Sora
>> Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Here are some pictures from when we picked up Sora and from our first day with her.
Sora and her sweet foster mom. She took great care of her and it was hard to see her say goodbye.
Checking out daddy's beard.
Back at the guest house. She's not sure what's going on.
She was happy as long as we stood and held her. I'm so thankful for the sling!
He's really trying!
This morning we had some nice smiles and laughing too!
Laughing with daddy.



6 comments:
i love all those pictures... she is so beautiful
Oh thank you! What beautiful pictures! I'm so happy to see her smiling. Was so afraid she would cry and cry for her first few days. Can't wait to meet her in person in about 24 hrs from now.
I'm a friend of your Mom's and I just had to tell you what an extraordinary thing you're doing! This is a very lucky little girl.
I have tears, she is so beautiful and sweet looking, oh how I wish we still lived close to you so we could meet her in person.
I've enjoyed following your blog. We are part of the TX/Korean adoption group and live in DFW. We brought our son home 4 years ago this April 9 - I CANNOT believe how quickly the time has past. Your pics have brought back many wonderful memories! Thanks for sharing -
Post a Comment