Stars!!!!
>> Friday, February 12, 2010
We were given free tickets to the Dallas Stars Hockey game last Tuesday. We were able to go last year and had a lot of fun. We knew it would be even better since the kids are older. They really got into it and enjoyed watching the game. There were quite a few fights. We thought about covering their eyes or distracting them but I don't think they even noticed what was going on. The only trouble we had was that it was so incredibly loud! For the entire first 10 minutes they had their ears covered. But no tears were shed even though Micaiah was glued to me and Orin had a death grip on cup holder. It was a fun night!
I wanted to get a shot in front of American Airlines Center with the HUGE TV in the background. Unfortunately it came out a little blurry.
Not as blurry but the kids aren't looking. :-(
I love when they hold hands with daddy.
We brought snacks to keep the kids occupied. It worked well. I love Orin's face in this one even though his hair is in his face.
Ah, much better!
Why is it so hard to get a picture of two kids smiling and looking at the camera? At least they were watching the game. :-)
I love how sometimes they still sign "more" when they are asking for something.



0 comments:
Post a Comment