Pictures of Sora!

>> Sunday, February 21, 2010

Ok, I know there is a ton but there are just too many to choose from. Also, there is a little video at the end. I took a ton of video, but I don't have the wire to download it from the video camera, so this one I took with my camera will just have to do.

I think this is the only one we got of her smiling. :-) It's a good one though!


Looking at the photo album of us that we sent to her in September.



This is all she did for the first 15 minutes!






The wonderful food that Mrs. Lee (Sora's foster mom) made for us.

It was hard to get pictures because she always had something in her mouth!







Right before we said goodbye. It was tough to leave. But we'll see her tomorrow!

7 comments:

Nina February 22, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Oh, they are already here!!! WONDERFUL!! She's precious! She looks so much bigger now too. And really healthy. :) And sucking her thumb - uh-oh! LOL

So sweet how she sat with Daddy for so long and looked at him.

Did you give Mrs. Lee the gifts yet? That was nice she gave you a meal.

Mimie February 22, 2010 at 1:19 AM  

Now I am crying again. She is absolutely adorable!! You are right, even cuter than her pictures. You both look so comfortable with her and her with you. I think she does recognize you from the pictures, even with Damien's short hair. I know you were worried about taking her away from everything she knows, but she seems to already know you all. She will be fine. Who is the younger girl in the video?

Julie February 22, 2010 at 1:28 AM  

My favorite picture is the first one with you and Sora... seeing your eyes teary with joy. Precious. I love all the pictures.... love it!!!!

doug February 22, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

I kept looking at the pictures and thinking, "wait, I'm not there...oh yeah, that's Damien."

dang we look alike now that he has short hair.

but I digress...all I have to say is...this is soooooo fun to watch you guys experience this. yay.

Shannon February 22, 2010 at 10:04 AM  

She is beautiful Renee! I am so happy for you all.

Michelle February 23, 2010 at 8:10 AM  

OH How precious!!! I have tears in my eyes. I can't believe Damien cut his hair, it looks so different. I will be praying for you all as you continue this journey, I feel so blessed to be able to see what's going on. Thanks for sharing.

njpratts February 23, 2010 at 1:19 PM  

here i am balling my eyes out.. she so cute.. you guys look sooo happy!! she looks healthy and more... cant wait till see more pics! congrats on your baby girl

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP