My Little Caiah
>> Thursday, February 11, 2010
I just have some random cute pictures of Caiah that I wanted post. He's just been so darn cute lately. Well, he's always been especially cute, but now that he's really growing out of that stubborn, tantrum filled two year old stage, he's even cuter more of the time! He's such a sweetheart. He loves his big brother and his big brother loves him.
(We were eating at an Indian restaurant and the child just kept going and going. Damien and Orin were waiting in the lobby and he was still eating his fruit. He looked so darn cute!)
Lately, if you ask Orin what he wants to eat he'll say, "I'll have what Caiah has." I love how when Micaiah runs somewhere it's more like a frolic. He's still the slowest child in the world when it comes to doing anything...eating, walking, running, pooping. Seriously, he's slow! I think he's pretty mature for his age (at least compared to Orin at 3 1/2).
He loves school. He'll often correct me when I do something that they do differently at school. For example, if I turn the faucet on too high, he'll say, "Mrs. Sherry says that just a little is plenty," and make me turn it down. It's too cute! He is very serious about school and participates in everything. I love how much he and Orin play together. They have recess twice per morning and the teachers say that every time they see each other they run up and give each other a hug. I don't know what they would do without each other.
Micaiah can still be very stubborn - especially when he's tired. But he's picking fights much less often with us, and will give in much more quickly than he used to. His favorite movie is sill Cars - he could watch it over and over if we let him.
I think he's going to have a harder time than Orin adjusting to Sora. He's very possessive of us - especially Damien - and wants daddy to do EVERYTHING!
Lately Micaiah has become pretty prone to car sickness. He's thrown up on the last two long trips we took and recently in the car just driving through Dallas. We have to make sure he looks out of the window. On this last trip back from NOLA we stopped more often and made sure he had good long breaks between watching a video. We also gave him suckers every few hours. (Damien saw that suggestion when he was researching how to help kids with motion sickness) I'm hoping he will grow out of this soon.
Micaiah's nickname is "Caiah Baiah" but usually only Damien and I can get away with calling him that. If anyone else says, "You're handsome," or "You're so cute," he'll say, "No, I'm just Micaiah." I love that he still has chubby cheeks - they are so fun to kiss! There is so much more to say about this little guy but I'll stop for now. We just love our baby Caiah so much!
(I had to throw this one in too because Orin is pretty darn cute too!)



1 comments:
These are beautiful pictures! Love reading your updates on the boys. LOVE IT!!!
Post a Comment