Our Korean fast food dinner

>> Saturday, February 20, 2010

Although there are some American restaurants around (like Burger King and Dominoes) we really want to try to eat local food. Our food was actually pretty good. This the box the kids meal came in.


One of the dinners. It came with dried seaweed - yum! Just joking. That was the only thing neither of us wanted to try.

Caiah inspecting his plate. I was proud of him for at least tasting everything.
These were the yummy fried mashed potato things that he really liked.

Orin loved the dumpling which wasn't surprising.

One of the dinners we picked out. I think pretty much all Korean dinners are served with Kimchi. We've only had Korean food once before and there was lots of it. This fast food Kimchi wasn't as good though.

This was my favorite dinner. It was really yummy.

These are the two packages of barrettes that we got for Sora at the E-Mart for $1 each. I can't wait to use them!

2 comments:

Julie February 21, 2010 at 2:06 AM  

i love the kids meal box, awesome!!!! And your food looked good too. Poor Orin's face looks so sad.... poor little guy, glad he is keeping food down....

Mimie February 21, 2010 at 7:03 PM  

Love the installments!! Almost feel like we are there, but not quite. Are you 14 hours ahead?? When do you see Sora the first time? Would love to be praying at that exact time. Tell my boys I am so proud of them. They are doing great!! Never tire of seeing Damien's new haircut!! I love and miss you all!! Can't wait for the next posting!!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP