Our gingerbread neighborhood
>> Monday, February 8, 2010
Ok, this is finally my last holiday post. I am SO behind. Now I have all of our super bowl fun to post too. Luckily I didn't take a ton of pictures in January. I really want to be totally caught up before we leave Thursday to go to Korea but I'm sure I'll have tons to post while we're there!
Aunt Crystal got a great Ginger Bread "neighborhood" for the kids to put together on New Years Day. They all had a lot of fun putting it all together and eating it.
Aunt Christina was a big help.
Caiah was very meticulous in his work. All of the different candies were sorted and in their own little sections.
Caiah admiring his completed house.
Orin was very serious about his work but wasn't quite as organized as Micaiah.
Also proud of his house.
Part of the roof fell off. I love his little pouty face.
Close-up of Orin's house.
Micaiah's house.
Ah, ready for the first bite!



0 comments:
Post a Comment