Sunday Morning in Seoul
>> Saturday, February 20, 2010
Well, we made it through another night. It was definitely better than the night before. First of all, there was no vomiting which always makes a night better. :-) Orin did wake us up a few times because he was coughing or because he wanted water, but did well otherwise. I didn't sleep incredibly well (woke up a lot and dreamed all night) but I feel pretty well rested right now. Micaiah woke up at 4:30am and was definitely up for the morning. We put on a video in his room since Orin is sleeping on the couch. We don't want them in the same bed until Orin is better. Orin woke at 5:45am. This is greatly improved from the 2am yesterday. Damien got up when Orin did while I laid in bed and tried to sleep to no avail. We are obviously still a little off, but I definitely feel like we're feeling more normal. Jet lag really hasn't been bad so far. I have a feeling it will be worse when we go home and adjust back to Central time.
We've just been hanging out this morning and I think we'll put the kids down soon. It's been fun to see the sun rise two mornings in a row...it's been a really long time since I've been up before dawn. It's 9am and when everyone wakes up we're going out again. Orin still had a slight fever but with Motrin he is totally feeling fine. We'll just keep him pumped with medicine and hopefully he will be ok. We're not exactly sure what we're going to do but I'm sure it will be exciting whatever it is. :-) I'll try to post pictures from last night soon.



3 comments:
Yes, Meghan and Kevin both said that coming back from Japan was worse than going there. As far as jet lag goes.
jet lag stinks...but you will have your little girl, so you will be so super excited, it might not matter :)
praying for your little guy!
so sad orin is sick! hopefully he's all better now.
and, um, damien's HAIR! did i miss that?? hello! at first i was like, "who is that??" :-)
thinking of you all SO often! and taking mental notes for our trip...
Post a Comment